The American Business School Parisâ€™Â BBA degree is an undergraduate (four-year post-baccalaureate or high school) program.
Each year the curriculumÂ is structured around theoretical courses as well as real-world company experience in France or abroad. All courses are given in English.
The BBAâ€™s Course Structure
TheÂ BBAâ€™sÂ course structure is fully flexible and adaptable to your needs.
You can take anywhere from 3 to 7 courses per semester and adapt the length of your studies to:
- 3Â years and halfÂ with an intensive course load.
- 4 or more years, if you decide to work part-time in order to finance your studies.
You can join the program at the start of each term, either September or January.
The BBAâ€™s Academic Curriculum
To complete the Bachelor of Business Administration you must earn 120 credits, or successfully pass 40 courses:
- 9 foundation courses: 27 credits.
- 20 core business courses: 60 credits.
- 8 major courses: 24 credits.
- 3 elective courses: 9 credits.
The BBAâ€™s Core Courses
The American Business School of Parisâ€™ BBA program is structured around a core curriculum so that its students are fully armed with all the knowledge required to develop and manage a business.
Course topics include:
- Business Administration
Each student must choose a major during their BBA junior year (BBA 3):
- International Finance
- International Business
- International & Luxury Marketing
Students can also pursue a double major, while taking specific courses at one of the American Business Schoolâ€™s partner universities, for instance:
- Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses,
- Sports Management,
- Asian Studies,
- Public Relations, etc.
NEW OLYMPIC GAMES MINOR IN THE BBA PROGRAM
The American Business School of Parisâ€™s objective is to respond to its environment in order to best prepare students integrate the labour market.
Thanks to the upcoming Olympic Games, you will benefit from new opportunities:
Â PARIS 2024 | LOS ANGELES 2028
NEW MINOR IN THE AMERICAN BBA PROGRAM
Olympic Games and Cross-Cultural Management
|These classes will also be available as part of the International Business Major|
Sports Branding and Marketing
- Logistics & Administration of Events
- Expertise in Economics & Finance of Events
- Cross-Cultural Teams Management
- Administration of Cross-Cultural Events
- Athletes and Athletic Events Management
- Expertise in Ethics & Law of the Sports Industry