The American Business School of Paris has established a partnership with Pace University, Lubin School of Business (Manhattan- New York) and Rider University College of Business Administration in Lawrenceville (New Jersey).
BBA students have the option to spend their 4th year of study in the United States at either program and earn a dual degree.
Rider UniversityÂ is a private university, located on a 280-acre campus near Princeton, New Jersey in the suburban town of Lawrenceville. Rider is 92 km from New York City and 61 km from Philadelphia.
Riderâ€™sÂ College of Business AdministrationÂ provides dynamic and innovative courses that enable graduates to be productive, socially responsible participants in a rapidly changing global marketplace. The academic environment is supportive, with many opportunities for experiential learning. In addition to developing professional knowledge and skills, students strengthen their communication, interpersonal, teamwork, leadership, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The College of Business Administration holds the prestigiousÂ Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business InternationalÂ (AACSB) accreditation for both business and accounting.
Undergraduate business majors at RiderÂ include accounting, business administration, business of sports program, information systems, economics, entrepreneurial studies, finance, global supply chain management, health administration, human resource management, international business, management and leadership, marketing and advertising.Â Graduate programs in business at RiderÂ include the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Accountancy (MAcc), and Executive MBA degrees.
For over a century, the AACSB-accredited Lubin School of Business at Pace University has been globally recognized for:
- Preparing everty graduate for rewarding employment and upward mobility.
- Integrating the New York city business world into the curriculum.
- Experiential learning through one of the area’s largest internship and co-op programs.
- Customized teaching and career guidance.
- Prestigious dual AACSB accreditation and national and international rankings.
85% of Lubin’s bachelor graduates from the class of 2015 are employed or continuing their eductaion. 92% of Lubin’s master graduates from the class of 2015Â are employed or continuing their eductaion.
- Pace University has one of the largest internshi^p programs in Metropolitan New York area.
- One of the best undergraduate programs: Lubin’s undergraduate business program is ranked among the top third of business programs in the nation by the U.S. News & World Report in its “Best Colleges” survey. Lubin continues to advance in the rankings and has moved up 41 slots in the last year to its current position.
- One of the best graduate programs: Lubin’s part-time MBA program is ranked among the best programs nationwide by U.S. News & World Report in its “Best Gradute Schools” survey.
- One of the top online programs : U.S. News & World Report has ranked Pace University #1 in New York City and #3 in the nation for “Best Online Bachelor Program”.
- Lubin’s undergraduate Â and graduate accounting programs are ranked in the Top 50 by the Public Accounting Report, which is widely circulated to CPA firms firms who hire Lubin students.
How can I spend my 4th year at Pace or at Rider?
American Business School of Paris students who are interested in eventually transferring to either university should meet with the transfer requirements for either Pace or Rider. ABSParis students who are accepted into Rider or Pace Universityâ€™s program can transfer up to 90 undergraduate credits, completing the remaining 30 credits during their 4th year. Students will graduate with dual-degrees from Rider or Pace University and the American Business School of Paris.
In addition to pursuing academic studies, student life at Rider includes a rich array of opportunities for every interest. There are several student residence halls and dining facilities on campus, as well as recreational facilities for football, tennis, swimming, and personal fitness. In addition, there are over 150 different clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. There are also many on-campus events including concerts, comedians, guest speakers as well as off-campus trips to nearby cities including, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, DC for sightseeing, performances, and sporting events.