MBA Concentration in Geopolitics : Program
The MBA in Geopolitics and International Business DevelopmentÂ offered by the American Business School of Paris is a two-year course.
- to the first year (MBA1) with a 3-year degree
- to the second year (MBA2) with an American BBA orÂ a four-year business degree (120 US credits, or 240 ECTS credits)
The first year of the program is composed of higher-level courses from theÂ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course catalogÂ and is personalized for each student according to their academic background.
Year 2 of the MBA focuses on acquiring Geopolitical skills andÂ consists of 42 US credits (84 ECTS credits) taken over a 12-month period.
The program consists of a core curriculum of 12 courses and oneÂ concentration in International Business.
Core curriculum: 8 courses, 24 credits
- Management of Innovation
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law & Ethics
- International Economics & Micro Markets
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Global & e-Marketing
- Intercultural Management & International Negotiation
- Project Management
Concentration: 4 courses, 11 credits
- International Business Finance
- International Partnerships and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Geopolitics & Business Development
- International Organizations & Geopolitical Issues
Capstone course, project and practical training: 7 credits
- Business Games
- Company Case
- Exploring Innovation in USA: Silicon Valley Tour
- Practical training, thesis & defense