Finance your studies
How to finance your studies
An investment in your future
Education is a real investment in your future.
A variety of funding options
Most students finance their studies through a combination of funding methods.
- Paid internships : all internships in France lasting more than two months must be remunerated by law.
- Part-time work during the year : all international students who hold a residence permit are entitled to work for up to 20 hours per week.
- Student loan :Â The American Business School is part of the IGS University which has negotiated preferential rates with BNP Paribas, LCL, and SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale.
- Scholarship : The American Business School Paris offers scholarships under conditions.
Tuition fees â€“ Academic year 2014/2015
Bachelor, BBA, MSi.1 and MBA1
- Annual registration fee: â‚¬150
- Registration per year: (12-15 credits/semester): â‚¬7,750
- Registration per semester (12-15 credits): â‚¬4,050
- Additional credits: â‚¬270/credit
MSi.2 / MBA2
- Annual registration fees : â‚¬11,800
- Sciences Po Aix en Provence annual registration fees : â‚¬1,000
- Tuition fees, for one summer session (2 courses): â‚¬1,810
- Program fees (includes Versailles visit + Airport transfer) : â‚¬150
- Application fees: â‚¬60
Additional costs where applicable
- Student social security, annual contribution : â‚¬211
- Student Union, annual contribution : â‚¬30
- Textbooks: approximately : â‚¬300/semester
- Cost of study abroad : â‚¬1,100/semester