Finance your studies
How to Finance your Studies
An Investment in your Future
Education is a true and reliable investment in your future.
A Variety of Funding Options
Most students finance their studies through a combination of different methods.
- Paid internships: all internships in France longer than two months are required to be paid by law.
- Part-time work during the year: all international students who hold a residence permit are entitled to work up to 20 hours per week.
- Student loan:Â The American Business School is part of the IGS University, which has negotiated preferential rates with banks such as BNP Paribas, LCL, and SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale.
- Scholarship: The American Business School Paris offers scholarships under certain conditions.
Tuition Fees â€“ Academic Year 2014/2015
Bachelor, BBA, MSi.1 and MBA1
- Annual registration fee: â‚¬150
- Tuition per year: (12-15 credits/semester): â‚¬7,750
- Tuition per semester (12-15 credits): â‚¬4,050
- Additional credits: â‚¬270/credit
- Annual tuition fees: â‚¬11,800
- Sciences Po Aix en Provence annual tuition fees: â‚¬1,000
- Tuition fees, for one summer session (2 courses): â‚¬1,810
- Program fees (includes a trip to Versailles + Airport transfer): â‚¬150
- Application fees: â‚¬60
Additional Costs (where applicable)
- Student social security, annual contribution: â‚¬211
- Student Union, annual contribution: â‚¬30
- Textbooks: approximately â‚¬300/semester
- Study abroad costs: â‚¬1,100/semester