Study abroad students
Admission to the â€śStudy Abroad Programâ€ť
The application package must include:
- The completed application form
- A photocopy of your passport or ID
- A certified copy of transcripts for all university-level studies that have been completed (translated into English or French).
- A personal statement explaining why you want to study International Business at the American Business School. Not applicable to students from our partner institutions.
- A letter of recommendation from an academic advisor â€“ not applicable for students from our partner institutions.
- The non-refundable application fee paid either online or by check made out to IGS (waived for exchange students)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Submission Deadline
- Fall semester: June 30th
- Spring semester: November 15th
- Summer Program: April 15th
Eluan BESCOND, International Relations Officer
Tel: +33 1 80 97 65 66