The American Business School of Paris remains faithful to its 1985 founding charter:
- implementing the American-style of interactive pedagogy within its various programs (Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-Graduate),
- and training future managers and international leaders in an intercultural environment based in Paris.
Its dual American and French perspective makes ABSParis the only school that awards an American (accredited in the United States) and a French (accredited in France) diploma.
Its appeal is increasingly across nations and borders:
- more than 80 nationalities in the student body,
- more than two-thirds are international students, and
- it has the highest number of American students studying in business schools in France
The new logo reflects the school’s mission and personality:
- The stars reflect its American roots (diplomas, accreditation, pedagogy)
- The Eiffel Tower symbolizes its French and Parisian identity (diplomas, professional development, cultural impact)
- The Globe refers to its international and intercultural environment (more than 80 nationalities, more than two-thirds foreign students, alumni network in more than 40 countries)
- The colors – blue, white and red represent the American and French flags