Career tracks Succeed in International Business
American accredited degrees have become an international reference for companies recruiting in France and around the world.
Upon graduation from the American Business School Paris –you will have acquired the profile that companies are seeking.
Fully-operational in the work place: marketing, sales, finance, international business
Ready to work efficiently in multicultural settings
Becoming fully bilingual: an undeniable asset
74% speak 2 to 3 language
26% speak over 4 languages.
During your studies we will help you define and develop your professional projects through the career management seminars, tailor-made curriculums, and internships (in France or abroad).
Specialized seminars and workshops are held by professional recruiters, head-hunters and coaches.
The courses focus on the different steps necessary to develop professional objectives tied in with the experiences acquired through the student internships.
Career Management Program Components:
- Discover a wide range of Professions and Job Possibilities
- Industry Sectors: Products, Companies and Activities
- Building and Maintaining a professional network
- A guide to uncovering the hidden job market
- Optimizing the use of Computer Technology In Personal Résumés and CVs
- Expatriation: Working and Living Abroad
- Profile Analysis: motivations, skills, needs, qualities
- The Recruitment procedure: responding to job offers, interview role-plays, non-verbal communication
- Résumé Design/Innovation
- Analyzing the job market : Job offers and proposals
- Recruitment Agencies and Headhunters
- How to get noticed: making the cut