Welcome to a World of Opportunities
A Key Player in the Internationalization of Higher Education
IGS University regularly cooperates with several thousand companies and many French and international higher education institutions throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and Oceania.
14,800 People Trained Each Year
IGS University trains over 14,000 people per year through its 130 degree granting programs, and has campuses in Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Dublin, Shanghai and Casablanca.
Its programs and various courses are officially recognized in both France and abroad.
IGS University by the Numbers
- 45 years of innovative teaching
- 14,800 people trained per year
- 8 departments
- 6 campuses: Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Dublin, Shanghai and Casablanca
- A network of 9,000 partner companies
- 70,000 alumni, including 19,000 HR managers
- A network of 100 partner universities in France and abroad
- 9,000 partner companies
- 4 research laboratories
- 150 programs from BAC to BAC + 8
- 3 incubators and 1 third pedagogical places including Learning Lab and Fab Lab
- 14,800 people trained per year, including 8,100 apprentices and professional contracts
- A network of 3,400 professors, speakers, tutors and business experts
IGS University Values
Ethics, Humanism and Entrepreneurship
Since 1975, IGS University has stayed true to its three core values: ethics, humanism and entrepreneurship. Its combined networks of partner companies, educational institutions, alumni and corporate tutors ensure its students’ resounding success in their future careers.
Innovation in Career Training
IGS University has pioneered new approaches and curricular development in career training in order to respond to current and future challenges: the need for individuals to update and refresh their skills, new labor and organization developments in the workplace as well as the vital role of new technologies.