ABSParis is ranked a Top 10 school on the 2021 Happy At School list
The American Business School of Paris is 7th out of 100 specialized business schools offering the best student experience according to the Happy At School 2021 ranking. These rankings are coordinated by the ChooseMyCompany rating platform, which highlights the schools and universities that make true efforts to meet the essential expectations of their students. A real challenge that ABSParis prioritized despite the current difficulties caused by the global health crisis.
The criteria of the Happy At School ranking
Choose My Company developed the Happy At School ranking in order to give students the voice they deserve in the rankings of French schools and universities. This year, the Happy At School ranking evaluated 400 schools in four categories.
Students were asked to evaluate their school on five key topics:
- Student Life
- Confidence in the Future
- Corporate Relations
Then, the Happy At School ranking assesses schools on different criteria:
- The school’s score: there are 15-question anonymous questionnaires sent to the school’s students that have to rank the school on a 1 to 5 ranking scale
- The school’s recommendation rate: the more the school’s students recommend the school, the higher the overall score;
- The participation rate: the higher the percentage of students who participated, the higher the overall grade.
In this way, the Happy At School ranking allows students to express themselves anonymously and honestly about their school.
What our students think about ABSParis
Here are some of our students’ answers about the school:
- « The program for entrepreneurship at ABS provided all MBA staple courses with a compelling business planning course that reinforces the basics of pitching a business idea. This core class was a lot of fun for me and very encouraging as an entrepreneurial professional ».
- « J’aime de l’ABS son environnement multiculturel et le système éducatif américain (learn by doing) »
- « I have enjoyed the reasonable class sizes – allowing for intimate conversation and debate. The diversity of the university is wonderful. In the context of Covid-19, administration was quick and efficient to adjust teaching plans and procedures. It was done (and adjusted as necessary) in an impressive manner »
The Happy At School 2021 ranks ABSParis 7th out of 100 thanks to the personalized support provided to our students, but also for the quality of the professors and professional contributors who pass on their knowledge and skills to the students every day.
Congratulations to the teams and to our students. ABSParis will remain committed to providing our students with daily support to help them succeed in their studies and to give them the keys to a successful career path.