ABSParis is delighted to announce the foundation of the Academic Senate. We are grateful to the
prestigious members that are going to support ABSParis through academic leadership, strategic
guidance and international partnerships.
The ABSParis Academic Senate is consulted on or can express recommendations regarding
ABSParis’s mission in order to improve its programs, education environment and recognition.
In particular, the objectives of the ABSParis Academic Senate and its members are the following:
• Assist ABSParis educators, through recommendations and interactive discussion, in bringing
more innovation to educational and learning methods,
• Provide recommendations on different quality standards,
• Share and stay up-to-date on academic trends and practices abroad,
• Anchor ABSParis even further in North American educational standards,
• Give recommendations regarding our academic programs,
• Give recommendations regarding international academic partnerships (universities, colleges,
• Help ABSParis update its strategy in order to reach its educational objectives,
• Assist in the development of ABSParis in terms of recruiting students, teachers, and
• Give recommendations regarding the students’ educational environment,