The American Business School Paris’ BBA degree is an undergraduate (four-year post-baccalaureate or high school) program.
Each year the curriculum is structured around theoretical courses as well as real-world company experience in France or abroad. All courses are given in English.
The BBA’s Course Structure
The BBA’s course structure is fully flexible and adaptable to your needs.
You can take anywhere from 3 to 7 courses per semester and adapt the length of your studies to:
- 3 years and half with an intensive course load.
- 4 or more years, if you decide to work part-time in order to finance your studies.
You can join the program at the start of each term, either September or January.
The BBA’s Academic Curriculum
To complete the Bachelor of Business Administration you must earn 120 credits, or successfully pass 40 courses:
- 9 foundation courses: 27 credits.
- 20 core business courses: 60 credits.
- 8 major courses: 24 credits.
- 3 elective courses: 9 credits.
The BBA’s Core Courses
The American Business School of Paris’ BBA program is structured around a core curriculum so that its students are fully armed with all the knowledge required to develop and manage a business.
Course topics include:
- Business Administration
Each student must choose a major during their BBA junior year (BBA 3):
- International Finance
- International Business
- International & Luxury Marketing
Students can also pursue a double major, while taking specific courses at one of the American Business School’s partner universities, for instance:
- Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses,
- Sports Management,
- Asian Studies,
- Public Relations, etc.
NEW OLYMPIC GAMES MINOR IN THE BBA PROGRAM
The American Business School of Paris’s objective is to respond to its environment in order to best prepare students integrate the labour market.
Thanks to the upcoming Olympic Games, you will benefit from new opportunities:
PARIS 2024 | LOS ANGELES 2028
NEW MINOR IN THE AMERICAN BBA PROGRAM
Olympic Games and Cross-Cultural Management
4 classes over 4 semesters = 12 credits
Fall 2018: Sports Branding and the Olympic Games
Spring 2019: Law and Ethics in the Olympic Games
Fall 2019: The Economic Impact of the Olympic Games
Spring 2020: Logistics and Management of the Olympic Games
These classes will also be available as part of the International Business Major
Sports Branding and Marketing
- Logistics & Administration of Events
- Expertise in Economics & Finance of Events
- Cross-Cultural Teams Management
- Administration of Cross-Cultural Events
- Athletes and Athletic Events Management
- Expertise in Ethics & Law of the Sports Industry