Bachelor of Business Administration in Paris, France
Study for an international Bachelor in Business Administration in France, right after high school or as a transfer student in order to prepare for a global career and much future success in your professional endeavors!
Business School students know that they face a global job market today. To ensure your success in this ever-changing job market, the American Business School of Paris readies for this process, through an academic BBA based on the American higher education system.
The American BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
What is a BBA ?
The Bachelor of Business Administration, or BBA, is a 4-year undergraduate program recognized by companies worldwide.
The School’s program admits:
- French High School Graduates and Undergraduate Transfer Students looking for an academic curriculum with an international scope,
- International Studentswanting to study in Paris, with a curriculum based on the American system
BBA : an accredited program
In the United States
The American Business School of Paris BBA program received French state recognition in 2009. This accreditation was renewed in 2012. Since december 2017, students earn the diploma “Manager International”, FRENCH «TITRE 1» DEGREE EQUIVALENT TO A FRENCH MASTER’S DEGREE FOR GRANTING THE STAY BACK PERIOD ( DECREE OF MAY 12TH 2011).
International Business Expertise
With more than 80 nationalities represented, internships and study semesters abroad (95 partner universities), the American Business School of Paris offers an ideal multicultural environment for your Business studies.
Our BBA in France is structured around a core curriculum providing students with all the knowledge required for developing and managing a business. Students also benefit from professional experience in France or abroad, through mandatory internships.
The BBA program in Paris is fully taught in English.
Each student has to choose a major during their BBA junior year (BBA 3) :
- International Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing
Students who are pursuing a BBA in Paris also have the opportunity to obtain a double major by taking specific courses at one of the American Business School of Paris’ partner UNIVERSITIES
2 Admission Periods Per Year
The BBA program in Paris offers two admission periods per year:
- The Fall Semester (September to December)
- The Spring Semester (end of January to mid-May).
- Application for Spring admissions: Open as of October – Deadline for International applicants: November 30th
- Application for Fall admissions: Open as of January – Deadline for International applicants: May 31st