Management responsibilities within a complex, multi-national business environment requires a broad array of specialized knowledge. The MBA is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management.
The online MBA program at The American Business School of Paris is designed for recent graduates or mid-career professionals whose management responsibilities require a broad array of specialized knowledge and skills.
The goal is to prepare students for upper management and executive-level positions by developing key managerial competencies, including critical thinking, communications, decision-making, and ethical leadership, that can be applied in any type of business.
The online MBA program at The American Business School of Paris delivers a dual degree to its graduates. Students receive not only an internationally recognized American MBA that is accredited by the IACBE, but also a French diploma (Master’s level) – Titre certified Level 1 by the French Government (Entrepreneur et Dirigeant), by decree from August 10, 2012, Official Journal August 22, 2012, code NSF 310.
Why an online MBA?
- Combine your professional commitment with graduate studies: don’t quit to study
- Enhance your leadership and management skills and improve your career opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with management and leadership innovations
- Meet and network with international managers, entrepreneurs, consultants and corporate representatives during the weeks in Paris
- Visit anytime during the year to meet the faculty and the administration
- Overcome any visa issues to come to Europe as student or resident
- Same degrees (American and French) as the face-to-face MBA students in Paris
- Join the ABSParis Worldwide Alumni Network and meet them in your home country
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree + 5 years of professional experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree + 3 years of professional experience
- Master’s degree + 2 years of professional experience
- GMAT (Score above 500) + Any Bachelor’s degree without experience
- Certified copies of transcripts for all completed university courses, translated into English or French
- A statement of purpose explaining why you want to study at the American Business School of Paris
- TOEFL score (80 IBT) or IELTS (6.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent; not applicable for native English speakers
- Complete the application form
- Skype interview with the Jury
(International Accreditation Council for Business Education)
Titre certifié Entrepreneur Dirigeant inscrit au RNCP au niveau I (équivalent du diplôme Master français, arrêté ministériel du 12/05/2011), délivré par une école consœur du Groupe IGS, l’ESAM – code 15366, code NSF 310n, par arrêté du 08/122017, publié au JO du 21/12/2017, code CPF 9575