MBA in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development
This MBA is designed for those who aspire to a career in consulting, business development or entrepreneurship. The learning outcomes of this program are divided into three major business skills :
- Creating a new business : advanced business planning, finance and management of innovation,
- Decision-making methods and tools that give you the insights you need to make short-term and long-term strategic decisions,
- Learn the concepts you need to develop your business : communications, risk assessment, business ethics and negociation.
The MBA Concentration in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development gives you both technical and business skills. This MBA also blands academic teaching with a practical approach through business games and company cases.
The MBA in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development is a two-year program.
- to the first year (MBA1) with a 3-year degree
- to the second year (MBA2) with an American BBA or a four-year business degree (120 US credits, or 240 ECTS credits)
The first year of the program is composed of higher-level courses from the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course catalog and is personalized for each student according to their academic background.
First year of the MBA Entrepreneurship focuses on acquiring the necessary theoritcal and practical business skills such as Marketing, Management, Economics and Finance.
The second year of the Master of Business Administration program develops your skills in international business creation or takeovers.
Developing an overall vision of entrepreneurship that helps you create and run your company, and to manage international projects. Analysing, identifying and making the most of market opportunities help you build a strategic business plan and seize those opportunities before the competition. Through practical training, you experience real life professional situations.
The MBA2 consists of 42 US credits (84 ECTS credits) taken over a 12-month period.
Core curriculum: 8 courses, 24 credits
- Management of Innovation
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law & Ethics
- International Economics & Micro Markets
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Global & e-Marketing
- Intercultural Management & International Negociation
- Project Management
Concentration: 4 courses, 11 credits
- International Business Finance
- International Partnerships and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advanced Business Planning
- Business Plan Jury Presentations
Capstone course, project and practical training: 7 credits
- Business Games
- Company Case
- MBA Tour
- Practical training, thesis & defense