MBA Concentration in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development
The MBA in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development is a two-year program.
- to the first year (MBA1) with a 3-year degree
- to the second year (MBA2) with an American BBA or a four-year business degree (120 US credits, or 240 ECTS credits)
The first year of the program is composed of higher-level courses from the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course catalog and is personalized for each student according to their academic background.
The second year of the Master of Business Administration program develops your skills in international business creation or takeovers.
The MBA2 consists of 42 US credits (84 ECTS credits) taken over a 12-month period.
Core curriculum: 8 courses, 24 credits
- Management of Innovation
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law & Ethics
- International Economics & Micro Markets
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Global & e-Marketing
- Intercultural Management & International Negociation
- Project Management
Concentration: 4 courses, 11 credits
- International Business Finance
- International Partnerships and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advanced Business Planning
- Business Plan Jury Presentations
Capstone course, project and practical training: 7 credits
- Business Games
- Company Case
- Exploring Innovation in USA: Silicon Valley Tour
- Practical training, thesis & defense