MBA in Communications & Project Management
The MBA in Communications & Project Management is a two-year program.
- to the first year (MBA1) with a 3-year degree
- to the second year (MBA2) with an American BBA or a four-year business degree (120 US credits, or 240 ECTS credits)
The first year of the program is composed of higher-level courses from the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course catalog and is personalized for each student according to their academic background.
The second year of the Master of Business Administration program develops your skills in international business creation or takeovers.
The MBA2 consists of 42 US credits (84 ECTS credits) taken over a 12-month period.
Core curriculum: 8 courses, 24 credits
- Management of Innovation
- International Human Resource Management
- International Business Law & Ethics
- International Economics & Micro Markets
- Strategic Marketing & Branding
- Global & e-Marketing
- Intercultural Management & International Negotiation
- Project Management
Concentration: 4 courses, 11 credits
- From Corporate Strategy to Communications Strategy
- PR Corporate Communications: Case Study
- Project Management for Communications
- Online Communications & Social Media
Capstone course, project and practical training: 9 credits
- Business Games
- Company Case
- MBA Tour
- Practical training, thesis & defense