WHAT IS THE SPORTS ACADEMY AT THE AMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL OF PARIS?
THE SPORTS ACADEMY AT THE AMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL OF PARIS WELCOMES YOU TO THE ELITE ATHLETIC FACILITIES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF VAL D’OISE
The Val d’Oise Elite Athletic Center ABS Paris athletes benefit from the site’s exceptional facilities.
ABSParis’s sports academy sets up an individualized program for each athlete, with a weekly academic schedule adapted to their training and competitions. With its five flexible programs, ABSParis’s sports academy offers athletes the conditions necessary for:
- Earning an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree
- Optimizing one’s athletic performance
Our Specific Features
Our modular schedules make it possible to balance participation in competitive sports with higher education academics and work experience. You can continue your athletic activities without sacrificing future career development and professional opportunities
Our Online MBA program is perfect for elite athletes who have extra demands on their time and may not be able to be present on campus on a regular schedule. Students are able to manage their time and responsibilities, and equally dedicate themselves to their academic achievements as well as their athletic obligations.
All our programs with the sports Academy option
- Bachelor in Fashion & Luxury Retail Management
- Online MBA
- English level : TOEFL or equivalent
Our programs are accredited in the United States by the International Accreditatiob. Council for Business Education (IACBE) and are also certified in France. This makes it possible for studentsto obtain a dual degree
- An accredited America diploma
- A French diploma registered in the National Registry for Professional Certifications (Level 1 equivalent to a 2nd year Master’s degree or Level II equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree)
Students participating in competitive sports are eligible for an academic scholarship of at least 20% plus a bonus for exceptional performance.
Athletic admission criteria: You are an athlete in a club at the departmental, regional national or international level.
Educational admission criteria :
- BBA: directly after high school, or after 1-3 years of higher education
- Bachelor’s degree in Luxury Retail Management: directly after high school, or after 1-3 years of higher education
- MBA: after 3-4 years of higher education
- Online MBA: after 3-4 years of higher education
- DBA: after 5 years of higher education
- English level: TOEFL or equivalent
Programs with the Sports Academy option
The students enrolled in the Sports Academy will have a weekly athletic schedule adapted to their area of study.
Students participate in the French University Championships on Thursdays and in their own club’s competitions on weekends.
Trainings are coached by State-certified educators, in association with the club.
- BBA: 11,000 euros
- Bachelor in Fashion & Luxury Retail Management: 11,000 euros
- MBA: 16,000 euros for Europeans and 17,000 euros for Non-Europeans
- Online MBA: 15,000 euros
Tuition fees are paid in 4 installments.
After the athletic selection procedure, which is handled by the Athletic Director, candidature for The American Business School of Paris takes place with an application for admission, which is then followed by:
- The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- An interview in English regarding your background and motivation
The application must include :
- The completed application form
- A photocopy of your passport or identification card
- A certified copy of your grades over the past two years (for BBA and the Bachelor’s degree in
- Luxury Retail Management applicants)
- A certified copy of your high school diploma
- A cover letter
- A certified copy of all of your diplomas and your pertaining grades
- Your TOEFL score (or equivalent standartised test : IELTS, TOEIC, ITEP, Cambridge, etc) and all documents substantiating your English level
- A recommendation letter from a teacher or academic advisor
No incomplete application will be accepted