1st year admissions
Students who have a high school diploma or an international equivalent can enroll as a 1st-year student for the Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management or the Bachelor of Business Administration program at the American Business School of Paris.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Luxury and Retail Management begins every year in September.
The Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA Program) admits students to both the Fall and Spring sessions (September and January).
For the Fall session, students must apply before receiving their French Baccalaureate results or high school diploma.
Admission is conditional on final results.
Admissions are based on the application package and entry exam results:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language); not applicable for native English speakers or for students who have already studied in English.
- Interview in English.
Students living in France can take the TOEFL exam at the American Business School of Paris during one of the admissions sessions.
Applicants to the American Business School of Paris must submit their application package with all required documentation at least two weeks before the examination date.
Eligible applicants are then invited to sit the entry exam.
Some students are accepted on the condition that they attend an English review course during the first semester.
The application must include:
- The completed application form
- A photocopy of your passport or identity card
- A certified copy of your high school transcripts (translated into French or English)
- A certified copy of your high school diploma. Candidates may apply before receiving their final year high school results. In this case admission may be granted conditionally
- A statement of purpose explaining why you want to study International Business at The American Business School of Paris
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test , ITEP or equivalent. Not applicable for native English speakers
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or academic advisor
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
International applicants can enroll at the American Business School of Paris.
To view admission requirements click here!
Admissions and Communication Manager
+33 1 80 97 65 59