Applicants with a 5 master degree can enroll in the Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) program.
- Masters degree (M2) + 5 years related work experience
- GPA 3.0 or equivalent
- Working knowledge of English, verbal and written skills
- Adequate technical ability for online learning
- The application must include:
- The completed application form
- A photocopy of your passport or ID
- Certified copies of post-secondary degrees
- Certified copies of all university transcripts translated into English or French
- 2 letters of recommendation, from a professor or academic advisor or an employer
- TOEFL score (80IBT) or IELTS (6.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent; not applicable for native English speakers
- A statement of professional plans and goals
- A copy of a report that has been submitted for grading
- A résumé
The Admissions Office may require you to sit the GMAT test if your grade average is lower than 12/20 or 3.0/4.0 (GPA).
Applicants to the American Business School of Paris must submit their application package with all required documentation at least two weeks before the examination date.
The number of places available is very limited and applicants are therefore advised to submit their applications as early as possible.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Ismail ZEFZAF , Admissions and Communication Manager
+33 1 80 97 65 52