Graduate Admissions (MBA) and Master of Science
Applicants with either a 3- or 4-year business degree can enroll in the MBA program in one of the 5 following majors or Master of Science :
- Entrepreneurship & International Business Development
- Communications & Project Management
- Information Technology & Data Management
- International Real Estate Management
- Hospitality Marketing & Development
- Master of Science
Recipients of the American Business School of Paris BBA can be admitted directly into the MBA second-year program.
Admission to the MBA Prep Year
Recipients of a 3-year degree qualify for the two-year MBA program (including the MBA Prep Year).
Admission to the MBA
Recipients of an American BBA or a 4-year degree in higher education with at least 120 American credits or 240 ECTS credits qualify for the one-year MBA program
The application must include:
- The completed application form
- A photocopy of your passport or ID
- Certified copies of post-secondary degrees
- Certified copies of all university transcripts translated into English or French
- 2 letters of recommendation, from a professor or academic advisor, and an employer
- TOEFL score (80IBT) or IELTS (6.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent; not applicable for native English speakers
- A statement of professional plans and goals
- A copy of a report that has been submitted for grading
- A résumé
The Admissions Office may require you to sit the GMAT test if your grade average is lower than 12/20 or 3.0/4.0 (GPA).
Applicants to the American Business School of Paris must submit their application package with all required documentation at least two weeks before the examination date.
The number of places available is very limited and applicants are therefore advised to submit their applications as early as possible.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
International applicants can enroll at The American Business School of Paris.
Ismail ZEFZAF , Admissions and Communication Manager
+33 1 80 97 65 59