An applicant can also enroll in the Bachelor of Business Administration program as a transfer student, based on their university-level studies.
Already completed coursework can be transferred, subject to equivalency with existing American Business School of Paris courses and the student’s performance. Please contact us for further information.
Admissions are based on the application package and entry exam results:
- TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) exam
- An interview in English
Students living in France can take the TOEFL test at the American Business School of Paris during one of the admissions sessions.
Applicants to the American Business School of Paris must submit their application package with all required documentation at least two weeks before the examination date.
Eligible applicants are then invited to take the admissions test.
Some students are accepted on the condition that they attend an English review course during the first semester.
The application must include:
- The completed application form
- A photocopy of your passport or ID
- A certified copy of your high school transcripts
- A certified copy of your Baccalaureate or high school diploma
- Certified copies of your transcripts from all university-level studies, if applicable
- A statement of purpose explaining why you want to study International Business at The American Business School Paris
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent. Not applicable for native English speakers
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher or academic advisor
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
International applicants can enroll at The American Business School of Paris.
Ismail ZEFZAF, Admissions and Communication Manager
+33 1 80 97 65 59