International Summer program in Paris
Discover Paris during the Summer:
The American Business School of Paris gives you the opportunity to study in Paris for one or two months during the summer. Come and enjoy the City of Lights as it gradually adopts a more leisurely pace come summertime. Pursuing a summer program in France is a great way to discover Paris and its famous landmarks differently, while studying international business. And no matter where you live in Paris, you won’t be far from a sunny “café terrasse” or a tantalizing traditional “pâtisserie”. You’ll see that there’s no better place to spend your summer!
For more information, please contact Marie-Odile SAVARIT, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive summer program!
Our 6-week program builds upon unique experiences only found in France:
- Classes meet once or twice a week providing abundant time to discover Paris
- Uncover a distinctive history and explore one of the world’s most renowned luxury products during a weekend trip to the Champagne region.
Who Can Attend our summer program in Paris?
- Students from the American Business School of Paris
- Students from partner universities
- Students from other universities in France or abroad
The summer session will be from May 25 to July 3, 2020.
The “Career & Culture” extension program will be from July 6 to July 17, 2020.
Students choose 2 courses* for the summer session.
Summer session courses list:
- ARTS290: PHOTOGRAPHY THROUGH THE PARISIAN LENS
- COMM130: COMMUNICATIONS TECHNIQUES/SPEECH (JUNE 15TH)
- FINC435: SUSTAINABLE FINANCE
- FREN270: SUMMER ACADEMY – LANGUAGE, CAREERS AND CULTURE
- MGMT215: ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR (JUNE 15TH)
- MGMT310: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MGMT401: DOING BUSINESS IN EUROPE AND RUSSIA
- MGMT403: SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
- MKTG240: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR
- MKTG395: BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS
- MKTG400: CREATING AND DEVELOPING LUXURY BRANDS
- POLS211: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND EUROPEAN STRATEGIES
“Career & Culture” extension program (optional): The objectives of this extension program are to expose students to areas that they would normally not have access to – cultural, language, career development, and more – and to leverage their time in Paris. Students will enrich their study abroad experience by going beyond the typical classroom into the community and business world that surrounds them. This program includes :
- Cultural and corporate visits
- Professional workshops
- Guest speakers
- Business French classes
==> This optional program gives you the opportunity to validate 3 academic credits if the student chooses to take an exam about the program and passes it!
Summer session and “Career & Culture” extension program : April 1st, 2020
*The student’s home institution deadline may be different than the ones of The American Business School of Paris.
Summer session fees:
Summer program: €2,445
- Tuition fees for 2 courses
- Administration fees
- an all-inclusive weekend in Reims and the Champagne Region on Saturday June 13 and Sunday June 14
- Additional course: €910
Housing for Summer Program:
- Home Stay: From €1,450* to €1,850* for single occupancy B&B to 5 meals per week
- Shared apartment with double occupancy studio: €1,450* per person
- Single occupancy studio: €2,000*
“Career & Culture” extension program: €549
- Tuition fees for 3 credits
- Site and corporate visits
- Excursion to Versailles
Housing fees for Summer Program + Extension:
- Home Stay: from €1,900* to €2,300* for single occupancy B&B to 5 meals per week
- Shared apartment double occupancy: €2,100* per person
- Shared apartment single occupancy: €2850* per person
- Download 2020 SUMMER PROGRAM FLYER (The list of classes on the flyer may not be as complete as the one above)
- Download 2020 SUMMER COURSE CATALOG